Our Scout Troop consists of small units of Scouts called a Patrol, led by a Patrol Leader. We have four patrols in our Troop, all named after aircraft as a nod to Farnborough's aeroplane heritage - Spitfire, Hawk, Tornado, and Vulcan.
Throughout the year, Scouts learn various skills such as map reading, camp cooking, and first aid in preparation for camp. Outdoor activities feature prominantly with the highlight being camping.
Rock climbing, pot holing, gliding, photography, and international experiences are just some of the things Scouts can get up to.
Our members can see our Programme and Events on Online Scout Manager.
On my honour, I promise that I will do my best
To do my duty to God and to the Queen,
To help other people
And to keep the Scout Law.
1. A Scout is to be trusted.
2. A Scout is Loyal.
3. A Scout is friendly and considerate.
4. A Scout belongs to the worldwide family of Scouts.
5. A Scout has courage in all difficulties.
6. A Scout makes good use of time and is careful of possessions and property.
7. A Scout has self-respect and respect for others.